GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the https://climeet.events/ website. By connecting to or using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted, without limitation or reservation, these general conditions of use.
These terms tell you the rules for using our website climeet.events (our site).
- Who we are and how to contact us
climeet.events is a site operated by Climeet SAS (« We »).
Numéro d’immatriculation au registre du commerce et des sociétés : 952 861 821 RCS Paris
We are registered in France and have our registered office at 5 rue Etienne Jodelle, 75018, Paris, France.
Our main trading address is 5 rue Etienne Jodelle, 75018, Paris, France.
We are governed by French law.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on +33 1 83 62 03 13.
INFOMANIAK NETWORK SA
26, Avenue de la Praille – 1227 Carouge / Genève – SUISSE
Tél. : +41 22 820 35 44
Fax : +41 22 301 67 69
Email : email@example.com
Site internet : www.infomaniak.ch
- We process payments via Stripe under the following conditions https://stripe.com/en-fr/legal/ssa
- By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms and the content of our website, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 08/10/2022.
- We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
- We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- Our site is intended for the usage of business users
Our site is directed to businesses from various continents. We do not represent or warranty that the content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in your specific location. You are responsible for ensuring that this is the case.
- You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line on +33 1 83 62 03 13
- How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Unless otherwise stated, all elements accessible on the website (texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software, etc.) remain the exclusive property of the Publishing Company with regard to intellectual property rights or rights of use. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the website, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written permission of the Publishing Company. Any unauthorised use of the site or any of the elements it contains is considered to constitute an infringement and may be prosecuted and condemned.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of the page(s) from our site containing general information solely for the purpose of information about our offers and services for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- No text or data mining or web scraping
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping or anything alike in relation to our site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- Any « robot », « bot », « spider », « scraper » or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790).
This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
- Do not rely on information on our site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- User-generated content is not approved by us
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including comments and reviews. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services to you, which will be set out in our Service Agreement upon purchase or subscription.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site or communicated to you by us in any way.
- In particular but without limitation, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Uploading content to our site
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you licence to us are described in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not store terrorist content.
- Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by the website and across different media including to promote the site or the service to expire when the user deletes the content from the site.
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site.
You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately
- Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?